Richmond, Virginia Based Artist
Hi, I'm Robert Joyner. My favorite materials are acrylics, watercolors, paper, worn paintbrushes, graphite, crayons and inks. My style has been described as loose, bold and unique which I tend to agree with.
The majority of my time is spent making really bad art. Occasionally I get lucky and create winners, too. Guess I like to play & doodle more than painting finished pieces which I find rather boring. Somehow I manage to make a living & paint full time - lucky me.
I'm currently focused on urban & cityscape themes as well as getting back to my first love - watercolors. Most of the subject matter is Richmond & Maine.
- Churchill Downs - Official 2012 Kentucky Derby Artist
- Arlington Horse Race Track Chicago
- National Pastime Baseball Museum
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- 555 Fahrenheit Restaurants
- Mixed Media Instructor - Strathmore Papers
- Polo Resort – Hong Kong
- Odd Couple Sitcom (remake)