My favorite materials are acrylics, watercolors, paper, worn paintbrushes, graphite, crayons and inks. The majority of my time is spent making really bad art. Occasionally I get lucky and create winners, too. Guess I like to play & doodle more than painting finished pieces which I find rather boring.
My style has been described as loose, bold and unique which I tend to agree with. Somehow I manage to make a living & paint full time; lucky me.
What I'm Up To?
I'm currently focused on collage and mixing it with watercolor and/or acrylics. I find the process extremely expressive. It also generates a lot of abstract qualities which lends itself to my natural carefree style.
In addition to that I'm creating a lot of tutorials and online workshops at painthog.com.
- Churchill Downs - Official 2012 Kentucky Derby Artist
- Arlington Horse Race Track Chicago
- National Pastime Baseball Museum
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- 555 Fahrenheit Restaurants
- Mixed Media Instructor - Strathmore Papers
- Polo Resort – Hong Kong
- Odd Couple Sitcom (remake)