About. (SOLD OUT)
Join Robert for a three day event in historical Southport, North Carolina. This class is limited to 15 artists and sells out quickly. I highly recommend reserving your spot if you are interested.
Sign Up. (SOLD OUT)
Contact - Nancy Schulte
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 910-540-9177
Day One - Construct & Deconstruct
On day one we will spend time understanding the details and elements of how our subjects and compositions are constructed - what makes them work. Once we understand this we will have fun deconstructing by implementing a variety of expressive painting techniques.
Day Two - Creative Drawing Techniques
Learn how to infuse linear interest into your artwork using charcoal, graphite & crayons. This is an excellent way to add expressive qualities to your art.
Day Three - Master Your Artistry
The ultimate guide to reaching your creative potential. We will discuss a variety of topics designed to supercharge your time at the easel.
- Daily Demo
- One-on-one instruction time
- Feedback/critiques on your work
- 6 - 18x24in. drawing paper (any size will do but avoid it being too small)
- 4 - 22x30in. 140 lb. watercolor paper, CP, or HP will do
- Artist Grade heavy body acrylics (your choice of colors)
- Charcoal, compressed charcoal, graphite 6B, or pastel pencils (a variety of each so you can explore)
- 3 Acrylic Inks - (your choice of colors)
- 4 Crayons - Caran D'ache (your choice of colors)
- Drawing board - I use Gator Board
- Tape, or clips for attaching paper to board
- Paper towels
- Paint Palette
- Water reservoirs (washing & diluting)