Online Interactive Workshop Starts June 18th
Limited To 25 Artists - Only 8 Spots Left
This is a four week online workshop that will focus on creating dynamic, loose landscapes using acrylics. You will learn many tips for how to simplify your subjects in order to discover the big picture. Once you have this minimalistic design your work becomes much easier and you will save hours, if not days, of frustration.
The class is broken down into four sections;
- Week One - Discover a valuable tool that will help you find limitless inspiration.
- Week Two - Dive into thumbnail sketching which is the best tool for saving time and money.
- Week Three - Create a simple value study and select a minimalistic palette.
- Week Four - Paint the final masterpiece based on all the previous lessons.
Who is this workshop for?
Intermediate and experienced acrylic artists that want more guidance on how to take their art to the next level.
What you get
- Four quality weeks of video instruction (over two hours of video content)
- Four assignments to complete
- Feedback on your work via video critiques
- Artist gallery to post your work and see what others are doing
- Lifetime access to course so come back and watch whenever you wish
How to purchase?
- You can enroll for $179.
- Or, you can become a premium member for $39/month and get this workshop plus all available courses. Learn more about becoming a member now.